|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100Boxes|
|Packaging Details:||6pcs/packing, single & assorted, 6.6kg/1000boxes|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 working days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, RMB|
|Description:||Assorted Size Dental Ultrasonic U Files Cleaning Tooth Endodontic Instruments||Diameter:||0.8|
|Main Material:||Imported Raw Materials , Dental High Quality Medical Raw Materials||Available Size:||15-40#|
|Type:||Instruments Used In Root Canal Treatment||Feature:||Tooth Ultrasonic|
endo motor files,
endo hand files
Assorted Size Dental Ultrasonic U Files Cleaning Tooth Endodontic Instruments
|Product Name:||U File||Size:||015 - 040|
|Color:||White Yellow Red Blue Green Black||Application:||Endodontic Instruments With Ultrasonic Handpiece|
U File 33mm Assorted Size Endodontic Instruments with Ultrasonic Handpiece
|Product Name||U File|
|Certification||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Application||Endodontic Instruments with Ultrasonic Handpiece|
1. Materials: Imported raw materials , dental high quality medical raw materials .
2. Tip with excellent tenacity is used for root canal cleaning.
3. The usage of cleaning tooth machine into the canal , the default power is set automatically but it can
adjust according to actual situation .
4. Diameter: 0.8
5. Taper: .02
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use .
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance with the
intended use .
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method .
3. Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations ,
scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are possibilities for breaking or twisting . Because of
this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure .
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also , wear a dust protective mask to prevent
inhaling dust .
6. Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling .
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above .
8. Only for use by dentists .
9. After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
11. After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush , then wash away foreign substances like
adherent body fluids and body tissues .
12. Set the handle plugger to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part
13. Use handle plugger with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-
edged part .
Maintenances and Inspections
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for
autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization :
term ( 1 ) temperature : 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term ( 2 ) temperature : 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize .
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly .
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
Competitive Advantage :
Very useful for cleaning or cutting root canal
Mobile/WhatsApp/Wechat: 0086 13663715484
Contact Person: admin