Assorted Size Dental Endo Hand Files MTF NITI Material Multiple Tapered Instrument
NITI MTF Hand use, Silicon Stopper is made from high-quality dental material, which to confirm the position when root canal treatment. It’s the multiple tapered instrument. With exclusive multiple taper design which is different from normal endo files. MTF make canal shaping easier,safer, faster, and more efficient.
|Rotary Speed Range||V0(SX)||325-375 RMP|
|Using Times||V0(SX)||8-10 times|
Zhengzhou Linker Medical Equipment Co., Ltd. is located in Zhengzhou, central area of China, a traditional commerce city with rich history and culture.
Since 2007, our company has been focusing on dental products export, including dental equipments and materials, dental cultural products and electrical products and so on. We believe that quality of products and service are the lifeline of enterprise. Our company has strict control on products quality, partners’ selection. All of our products are popular in Europe, America, Middle East, Asia Area more than 50 different countries and areas. While developing long and lasting cooperation with many big companies in these areas, we are seeking for more new partners from all over the world. If you need any dental products, don’t forget to give us enquiry, we will discuss further on our mutual beneficial cooperation.
Our main products are dental unit, air compressor, autoclave, X ray unit, ultrasonic scaler, light cure, air turbine handpiece, intra-oral camera and apex locator. Meanwhile we can supply branded products from Dentsply, Mani, Saeshin, Saeyang, NSK, Woodpecker, Vita, Meta, Coxo, Greatstar, BEING, SINOL, RUNYES, GAPADENT, SUPLINE, SMIC and so on.
“For your better clinic, for all better teeth, for most beautiful smile” is our goal of developing. Welcome to visit website or company to know more. Thanks very much.
1. Shaping Files(V0,V1,V2):Using V0 to make the formation of crown and short root canal, preparation the upper 1/3 root canal with V1, V2 for middle 1/3 root canal preparation.
2. Finishing Files〈T1,T2,T3〉:All used for the formation of 1/3 root canal apical.
1. Establishing linear channel , cleaning the canal with sodium hypochlorite
2. Detect the root canal Using #10, #15 SSK file
3. Makes the formation of crown with V0 and create the canal path (cleaning with Sodium Hypochlorite )
4. Preparation the upper 1/3 crown with V1 , flush canal with sodium hypochlorite solution (STDN ) after getting it out
5. Using the same rotary method to the working length with V2 , and flush canal with sodium hypochlorite solution (STDN )
6. Using T1 to the working length , which could make a smooth connect between the 1/3 canal tip and middle 1/3 canal
7. T2 to the working length and using #25 K files to measure the diameter of apical foramina , which indicating finished the preparation and it could be filled if it is loose
8. Using the T3 to the working length if you didn't feel loose when using the #25 K files
Mobile/WhatsApp/Wechat: 0086 13663715484