|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5pcs|
|Packaging Details:||5pcs/carton, 60*40*33cm, Gross Weight: 14KG|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||TT, , Money Gram, RMB, D/P, D/A, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000pcs per month|
|Tips:||G1*2, G2, G4, P1||Power Source:||220V/110V±10% 50Hz/60Hz ± 1Hz 150mA|
|Product Name:||LK-F13 110V/220V Electric Ultrasonic Tooth Dental Scaler EMS UDS Detachable Handpiece And Tips Compatible||Output Power:||3~20W|
Tips Compatible Dental Ultrasonic Scaler,
UDS Dental Ultrasonic Scaler,
Tips Compatible ultrasonic power scalers
|Power source||220V±10% / 50Hz ± 1Hz 150mA|
|Main unit input||24V 50Hz ± 1Hz 1.3A|
|Tips||G1*2, G2, G4, P1|
The electric dental scaler Product introduction
The product is used for teeth cleaning and also an important device for teeth disease prevention and treatment. The Ultrasonic scaler is composed of main unit, handpiece, cable, waterpipe, tip, torque wrench, footswitch, and power supply. The ultrasonic scaler has following features:
1.1.1 Detachable handpeice can be autoclaved under 134C and 0.22Mpa.
1.1.2 Automatic frequency tracking ensures that the device always works on the best frequency, stable and efficient performance
1) The hemophilia patient is for bidden to use this equipment.
2)The patients or doctors with heart pacemaker are forbidden to use this equipment.
3)The heart disease patient, pregnant woman and children should be cautious to use the equipment
13 Equipment safety classification
1)Operating mode: Continuous operation
2) Type of protection against electric shock: ClassIl
3) Degree of protection against electric shock: Type B applied part
4) Aplied part of the equipment: Tip
5) Degree of protection against harmful ingress of water: Ordinary equipment
6) Degree of protection against harmful ingress of water: protection degree against water(used on foot switch): IPX
17) Degree of safety of application in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen or nitrous oxide: Equipment can not be used in the presence of aflammable anesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen or nitrous oxide.
The electric dental scaler Installation and adjustment
2.1Product installation steps
2.1.1Unpack the package, make sure that all the parts and accessories are complete according to the packing list, take the main unit out of the box, and put it on the stable plane facing to the operator.
2.1.2 Turn the water control knob to the max, Do not screw it over tight in case of damage.
2.1.3 Inser the plug of the foot switch to the socket.
2.1.4 Connect one end of the water pipe to the water entrance, and the other end to the clean water source
2.1.5 Comnect the handpiece to the cable
2.1.6 Install the tip on the handpiece and turn on the power switch to start operation.
The electric dental scaler Storage, maintenance and transportation
6.1 Storage and maintenance
l)The equipment should be handled carefully and lightly. Be sure that it is far from the vibration, and installed or kept in a cool, dry and ventilated place.
2) Don't store the machine together with the articles that is combustible, poisonous, caustic, orexplosive.
3) This equipment should be stored in a room where the relative humidity is 10%~93%, atmospheric pressure is 70kPa
to 106kPa, and the temperature is -209C~+559C.
4)Please turn off the electrical source if not be use it, if not use for a long time, please make the machine get through to the power and water once 3 months for five minutes.
6.1 Excessive impact and shake should be prevented in the transportation. Lay it carefully and lightly and don't invert it.
6.2 Don't put it together with dangerous goods during transportation.
6.3 Avoid solarization and get wet in rain or snow during transportation.
Contact Person: Mandy Zhang