|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PC|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, , MoneyGram, RMB|
|Sterilization Cycle:||Sterilizing Load Range||Input Power:||AC 110V,60±1Hz / AC220V,50±1Hz|
|Capacity:||18L||Machine Size:||L54*W48*H35 CM|
|Packing Size:||L61*W53*H40 CM||Power:||1000 VA(W)|
Class N Dental Autoclave Sterilizer,
1000VA Dental Autoclave Sterilizer,
18L Dental Autoclave Machine
Portable 18L Class N LED Windows Dental Autoclave Sterilizer with Dry Function
Sterilization temp and time
121℃ / 25 MIN ; 134℃ / 6 MIN
Operating ambient temperature
Motherboard setting tempoverload protection
Temp overload protection switch
Door safety switch
Dental Autoclave Sterilizer Installation requirements:
* at least 50 cm at the top of Dental autoclave sterilizer and at least 50 cm on both sides and rear.
At least 50 cm in front to fully open sterilizer doors.
* Dental autoclave sterilizer must be installed in a ventilated environment and the side and back
windows must not be blocked.
* Dental autoclave sterilizer must be installed on horizontal worktables.
* do not place Dental autoclave sterilizer where there is radiation.
* do not place Dental autoclave sterilizer in places where water is spattered.
* Outlet position of drain pipe must be lower than outlet of Dental autoclave sterilizer.
* Keep the Dental autoclave sterilizer clean once a month. Let the machine run normally.
Dental Autoclave Sterilizer Cleaning steps:
1. Add water to the tank. Until the high water lights are on. Stop adding water.
2. The cleaning agent (1/2), pour into the water tank. Wait for the dissolution of 5 minutes.
3. After waiting for 5 minutes, start disinfection work. (do not put instruments in CHAMBER).
4. Wait for the work to be finished. Open the door cover.
5. Remove the drain pipe and loosen the screw. Drain the water from the tank. (Finish cleaning pot work)
6. Remove the water filter core and wash with ultrasonic for 10 minutes. (Cleaning is complete).
Insert water filter core into chamber inlet interface.
7. Clean tank: water storage tank water supply to high water level indicator light, stop feeding water.
Pour the cleaner into the water tank for 5 minutes, remove the tank drain pipe, and unscrew the plug to drain the tank sewage. After discharge, the taut head is put back in place.
Dental Autoclave Sterilizer Instrument preparation:
For better sterilization effect and protection of sterilizing articles, please follow
the following requirements:
* Metal instruments of different materials (stainless steel, aluminum, etc.) are best
placed on different plates or fully isolated.
*non stainless steel instruments, sterilizing prohibited. It can produce rusty
water, contaminate other instruments and sterilize pots.
* ensure that each device has an adequate clearance to allow the steam to fully enter.
* sterilize containers (glass, cups, test tubes, etc.) by placing them sideways and not upside
down to prevent stagnant water and residual cold air.
do not overload each device tray.
* do not stack the disc or place it directly in the sterilizing chamber.
*use the device tray holder each time you take it.
* Do not use disinfectant as sterilizing medium.
Dental Autoclave Sterilizer Matters need attention:
use a separate socket (confirm the output voltage of the socket).
*Cotton wool dressings or decomposable items will be loaded in a special instrument box
before sterilization, otherwise the internal pipeline of the sterilizer will be blocked and the
life of the machine will be affected.
Contact Person: Chloe Yao