|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100Boxes|
|Packaging Details:||6pcs/packing, single & assorted, 6.6kg/1000boxes|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 working days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, , MoneyGram, RMB|
|Name:||Engine Use Dental Endo Files Niti Reamer Flexible For Expand Root Canal||Application:||Used For Expand Root Canal|
|Cross Section:||Triangle||Advantage:||Best Niti Files For Smooth The Canal , Effective Than Hand Use|
endo motor files,
root canal files
Engine Use Dental Endo Files Niti Reamer Flexible For Expand Root Canal
|Model Size||#15-40 , #45-80|
|Usage||Recommend 5 canals|
|Advantage||Best niti files for smooth the canal , effective than hand use|
1. Import dental class niti raw materials from USA
2. Silicone pad fixed length when root canal treatment
3. Each file has a corresponding ISO international common model
4 cross-section of the circular design, cutting ability test
5. With excellent cross section design , can make root canal wall more smooth
6. Handle has a clear cross-sectional shape and type of logo
7. Silicone pad handle can be applied to 150 ℃ high temperature sterilization
8. Different types of packaging to meet the needs of different doctors
9. flexible enought than stainless steel
10. Engine use also more effective than the hand use
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product with an autoclave and ensure sterilization is completed before use.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each situation and follow the general approach.
3. Before use, make sure that there is no deformation, scratches and cracks in the instrument outside the dental cavity.
4. If the product's head is thin, long or large, it may break or twist. Therefore, we must avoid using unreasonable angles and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from injury. In addition, wear protective masks to prevent inhalation of dust.
6. Wear rubber dam, so as to avoid accidental swallow and fall.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the applications listed above.
8. Only for dentists.
9. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
10. Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated.
11. After use, wash it with a medical detergent and a brush, and then wash away any foreign material such as bodily fluids and body tissues.
12. When using the ultrasonic cleaning machine, please place the product on the bracket, in order to avoid deterioration of working parts.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing your fingers because the fingers have sharp parts.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight stored.
Keep liquid. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage the packaging materials, do not do pinhole.
3. Do not put under the germicidal lamp, in order to avoid deterioration.
1. Preparation of the root canal wall.
2. Open the pulp.
3. Search and locate the root canal.
1. Only dentists can use
2. Before use, make sure to disinfect.
3. According to the intended use.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize the product by autoclaving according to established methods and terms.
Place the product in a sterilization pack or foil, place it on a sterilizing tray, or refer to the following terminology file for sterilization.
(1) Temperature: 121 ℃ Celsius time: more than 20 minutes
(2) Temperature: 126 degrees Celsius Time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use autoclaves heated to over 200 degrees Celsius, including the drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, completely remove foreign material and sterilize it.
4. On the use of medical cleaning agents, in strict accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
5. If the product is damaged or degraded, discard the product
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (#15-40, #45-80)
OEM is available
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
Strong and stable instruments for shaping root canal , smooth the canal manual use
TÜV-certified Quality Management
Mobile/WhatsApp/Wechat: 0086 13663715484
Contact Person: admin