Runyes Wall-Haning Dental Digital X Ray Machine Equipment Toshiba Tube 70KV
The dental digital x ray equipment is used for Dental oral cavity. According to different users'
requirements, there are three types: Wall Mounted, Mobile and Column x-ray models.
Dental digital x ray equipment Composition
X Ray machine is composed by X Ray Tube head Timer and Arms (Structure)
Dental digital x ray equipment Especification´s
* Electric Discharge Protection: Class 1, B type equipment
* CE-MDD: Class IIb
* FDA: Class II, Code EHD and regulation number 872.1800
* Water Proof Protection: IPX0 (Standard Equipment)
Dental digital x ray equipment's parameters
||9A (120V) or 4A(230V)
|Round Output Section
||Focus Skin Distance-20cm
Beam limiting device (Circular output section)
* Distance from focus to skin: 22 cm (0.72 ft)
* Output radiation - circle diameter: Ø 60 cm (0.18 ft)
* 120 or 230 VAC
* Micro-processed controller function
* Set exposure time (0.06s-2.50s) automatically though object selection.
* Manually set exposure time, range from 0.06s-2.50s.
* Set each time according table.
* Child (small), adult (big), automatical digital selection
* Low dose set during using digital sensor.
* Manual switch with 3.00 mts(9.84 ft) spring cable
* Pre-heating* time is between 0.10 and 0.30 seconds and is added individually in each equipment.
The accuracy time is
* Required time by the tube to enable the correct radiation output, while the filament of the X-Ray tube
Dental digital x ray equipment Safety
- Only the installer who must be certificate or pass on training can open the timer
and touch the Circuit.
- The power cord must be according with safety regulation and with grounding protection.
- Please make sure the power is cut off during the sterilization of the dental digital x ray equipment.
- Please make sure the device won't nip the finger of patient or operator during adjusting
- This dental digital x ray equipment can't work in the flammable and steaming working surrounding.
* Protection Agaisnt Radiation (generally regulated by law)
- Trained personnel only are allowed to operate and use the equipment.
- During the radiation exposure the operator and patient must be allowed in the room and
must not be in contact with the Tubehead or the Beam Limiting Device.
- To reduce the unwanted effects of secondary radiation on the patient, we suggest using the
relevant leaded aprons.
- There are some parts must been disposed in accordance with relevant laws in this
Dental digital x ray equipment Maintenance
The dental digital x ray equipmentrequires proper operation, periodic maintenance and servicing. The following
precautions will ensure safe and effective functioning of the system.
Periodic maintenance consists of system checks directly performed by the operator and or by
Checks directly affected by the operator/technician are:
* Check that labels are intact and properly secured
* Check that Tubehead is free from oil residues
* Check that standard, coiled cable, X-Ray button is not broken or worn out
* Check for external damage in the Tubehead, which may prejudice protection
* Check arm balancing
* Check centering of the X-Ray Bean
Checks should be performed before any operation session. In case of irregularities,
The operator shall contact Technical Service.