|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||K Files|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100Boxes|
|Packaging Details:||6 pcs/packing , single & assorted ,packed in box then carton 3000packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||2-5 working days after got payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, , MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||150,000 pcs / month|
|Application:||Used For Cleaning And Searching Root Canal||Material:||Stainless Steel 304|
|Size:||#6 , #8 , #10 , #15 , #20 , #25 , #30 , #35 , #40 , #45 , #50 , #60 , #70 , #80||Taper:||.02|
|Length:||L21/25/28/31mm||Package:||6 Piece / Pack With Same Color|
endo motor files,
endo hand files
Multi Size Root Canal Hand Files , 6 Piece K File Dental L21 / 25 / 28 / 31mm
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (#6,#8,#10,#15,#20,#25,#30,#35,#40,#45,#50,#55,#60,#70,#80,
2. Assortment: 1 pc. from each size/package (#15-40, #45-80, #90-140)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...
|Model Size||#6 , #8 , #10 , #15 , #20 , #25 , #30 , #35 , #40 , #45 , #50 , #60 , #70 , #80|
|Usage||Recommend 5 canals|
|Advantage||Strong cutting ability for shaping canal|
1. Materials: Imported raw materials--dental high quality raw materials.
2. Silicone stoppers: Dental high quality raw materials, length determination when
root canal treatment
3. Handle : Each file with clear sign for a ISO size accordingly
4. provides the precision and quality to enhance your expertise with stainless steel files
5. A heritage of timeless precision and quality in steel
6. ISO 06-25 square cross-section for better fracture resistance
7. ISO 30-140 triangular cross-section for better cutting efficiency
8. Instrument type and ISO size are clearly marked on the handle
9. Special steel alloy with uniform structure for maximum resistance to fracture and maximum flexibility
10. Radiopaque depth marks
11. The inactive tip conducts the instrument safely along the canal
12. With pre-mounted silicone stoppers
13. Also available in OEM packaging
Work in quarters of rotations; then withdraw the instrument
For all preparation techniques with a filing motion
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
8. Only for use by dentists.
9. After using, follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste.
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
11. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
Strong and stable instruments for searching root canal ,cleaning and shaping the canal walls.
Enhanced safety – infection control made simple
TÜV-certified Quality Management
Contact Person: admin