|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100Boxes|
|Packaging Details:||4pcs/packing , single & assorted ,packed in box then carton 3000packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm|
|Delivery Time:||2-5 working days after got payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||150,000 pcs / month|
|Function:||For Lateral Condensation Of Gutta-percha Cones||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Size:||A, B, C, D||Cross Section:||Pointed Tip|
|Length:||21, 25mm||Color:||Yellow , Red , Blue , Green|
endo motor files,
root canal files
Stainless Steel Dental Endo Files TAPERED FINGER Spreader Root Canal Obturation
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...
|Package||4 pcs of one size|
|Function||For lateral condensation of gutta-percha cones. With pointed tip|
For lateral condensation of gutta-percha cones. With pointed tip.
Precautions for use :
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is
completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method .
3. Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no
deformations , scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are possibilities for breaking or twisting .
Because of this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure .
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also , wear a dust protective mask
to prevent inhaling dust .
6. Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling .
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above .
8. Only for use by dentists .
9. After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
11. After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush , then wash away foreign
substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues .
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of
sharp-edged part .
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance
with the intended use.
Contact Person: admin